17 July 2008

Defrag Down load and Hicups with Vista?

I finally got around to download a Disk Defragment program that does not take ages to do it job. Auslogic Free Disk defrag, is a speedy soft ware especially when you use Windows built in disk defrag It defrag my entire disk 160GB in just 10 min total. My old lap top use to take around a few hours. I have to say I am impress with the speed, once the disk is Defrag, then the program will start to sell other programs from Auslogic, a delete Junk Program and a Computer Optimizer, Fair enough I suppose.
.
I have other problems with Vista.
.
1. The Lap Stop just stop running, about 30 min ago, I saw a blue screen and then it reboot on its own.
.
2. The Slide Show also hiccups just like the windows media player with music. There is a error message that it cannot ”start up” will show, and when I set my photos as the screen saver a similar problem will pop up.
.
Still so far so good with this laptop. I have to get around to download the Office Printer and my own printer software soon.

No comments: