26 August 2007

Batu Ferringhi Market

You are looking at a picture of the Batu Ferringhi General Market, This fast growing town or village which is the main area on Penang Island where most 80% of the actual tourist stay and a premier Malaysia My Second Home location with around 3000+ units apartments, and houses has a open air market which is open daily from 7am till around 10pm. Those of you in the area and want to see some local colour not too far from your hotel room, drop by, it is located just behind the Mutiara Apartments which is opposite Golden Sands.
Picture taken with My K750i, from the belcony of my inlaw appartment during my last visit there.

1 comment:

The Malaysian Life said...

I just love Batu Ferringhi. Very nice place. I like Lone Pine and the nite market by the road every night - RM5 DVDs. LOL