3 March 2008

Terrible Trip to KL and Back

I normally enjoy the drive down to KL, but not this trip on the 1st March (early morning) going down to Kl and Back up on the 2nd March.
.
.
The Trip down was not too bad. When i hit the Highway at 3am, all was fine till after Ipoh, when it started raining and the roadworks on going, I arrive in PJ at 7pm in the rain.
.
.
Comming Back on the 2nd, departing at 5pm, It started raining immediately, and it got worst progressively. I made a fast Pit Stop at Tapah Rest Area, and found my self looking at Telok Anson / Telok Intan Clock Tower.
. .
After leaving the tapah, the rain got worst, and saw two accidents just before Ipoh. One was a Produa Vehical, whose real wheel came off (Sorry No Picture - too dark) and the other was a bus. That told me to be more carefull.

Bus, Facing the wrong Direction.

.
.
It really started to pour at the Ipoh Toll, just after the South Toll, North Bound, travelling at 80kmph, i ran into a pool of standing water, and almost came to a standstill, after that i was driving at 60kmph till taiping, I could hardly see, but Kancils, Bus and Lorry was zooming pass me.
.
.
I made it home by 9.10pm safely. I just wonder, how many malaysians think of safety while driving.
.

No comments: