7 March 2008

Who to Vote For?!

I am heading back to my parents home, to enable Me and My wife to vote early in the morning on the 8th March, In my case just a km away from my parents house, and my wife, around 10km away near her parents house, both of us in the same state constituency(formerly held by our to be Ex CM for the past 17 years), and of course same Parliament constituency.
.
.
Funny, for Voters in Tg Bungah, We have the Chai bothers both in BN, one for State and the other for Parliament. All in the Family! Vs DAP
.
.
Well with all the road decoration, the circus, the news in the media and blogs for the past few days, I am a bit fatigue with it. It decision time, after all the fun, especially with all the YB's especially ministers , and non ministers and prospective YB's coming around asking us, in some case begging us, the rakyat to vote them in this time, this final time etc.
.
.
.
For those who are candidates in this election, I hope the past 2 weeks have been a fruitfully one for your self personally, but after all this, it is time for you YB's to serve the rakyat. Please remember the time where you have to pound the streets to get the votes that is required to get in. If you serve all your rakyat in your kawasan equally, the next time will be easier. Start your campaign immediately, Go serve the rakyat where they are! Go to the Markets, The areas where the rakyat is. Walk with them, See them.
.
.
Well what my vote right? That is a secret right? No one is suppose to know!
.
.
I will say this. I will vote to ensure a bright, safe, prosperous, stable, & equal future of my 3 daughters in Penang and in Malaysia.

No comments: