8 February 2008

2nd Day of tbe Chinese New Year

Am Back at work today, this is one of the negetive side to working in the Hospitality Industry. But right now at my current place and position it is not too bad, at least i can get the eve and the 1st day off.
.
.
20 years ago when i start off working in this line, dont even imagine to take off on any of the festive days.
.
.
How did I spend my two days off. Well, On the eve, started travelling early 10am back to my parents house and dump my family there. Then it was off to purchase a printer, a HP F380 all in one, (i will blog on this later) and back home to wait for the dinner( roast duck), which started at 7.30pm, once that was finish, it was off to my wife parents, for the 2nd dinner of the night (steamboat) and once that was over back home to my parents place to spend the night. .
.
On Chinese New Year, after wishing my parents, it was off to my wife parents place, before dropping by a few reletive and then back to my parents place to recuprate.
.
.
Today, a early start to get back home and report to work. Now a days i do not enjoy the New Year at all. Work Work, come home more work, decorating and cleaning and frankly now a days there is no more festive mood at all. Also things are costing a bomb now a days, and Chinese New Year is getting more expensive and the pay packet remains the same....

No comments: