14 February 2008

CD/MP3 player Aline 8128 CD

I drive a year 2000 Wira Aeroback 1.3, frankly having drove a Iswara 1.5 (my first car) and a Waja 1.6 (company car), I am happy with it, except for my car radio cum cassette player. It has never work well, cannot scan for radio channel, and for the past year, I can only get static from it. Well I finally got around to replace it. Just after the Chinese New Year to take advantage of special offers, I replace it with a CD/MP3 player cum radio at one of the many car accessories shop around. Total Cost, RM390, the player it self (RM218), 2 front speakers with tweeter (RM95) which I never had plus a 10 disc cd holder to replace the cassette holder, and using the original wires. Installation time 45min.
Picture after installation
.
.
Well, I can now scan for channel, and play cd and mp3 disc, I am pretty happy with it overall, even with this “No brand” item, especially since one of my colleagues who has a branded set with all the frills in his car, comment that it almost as good as his set in terms of sound quality. (The original speakers were replace last year).
This is how it look at Night
.
.
I also had fun burning a cd full of MP3 of my favorites Instrumental songs. I manage to fit in 158 songs in that cd. That should give me 8 hours of music, if each song average 3 min each. That enough music to drive from Penang Island to Kl and back to Penang. Well here is the old set which I intend to dispose or donate it to some one, Any Takers?

No comments: