19 February 2008

Queensbay Mall, Penang

My last visit to this place was around april 07, when it was still being open. After much bugging by my wife, I decided to ignore the Silly Season on going, and pop in just after 5pm, yesterday, a Monday. .
.
.
Picture taken while going in
.
Picture taken while going out!
.
. It was a Good Choice for us, its was very quite day here, and I decided to park at the open air carpark near the south entrance. As such after paying the RM1, fee for per entry we entered the complex from the south side. The Main concourse was still has the Chinese New Year Decorations.
.
.
.
.
Well after all this months, more shops have came in, and as such we were window shopping from one end to the other end, which is quite taxing to our feet. There must be more seats for us to rest.
.
.
Jaya Jusco, the anchor have some interesting items under its Jusco Selection brand, I hope to try out some of their items to see it they are of restaurant quality.
.
.
We went back too the same Pizza Hut that we had dinner last time to try out their special, but that the next post. Well Queensbay Mall is improving and I am beginning to like Jusco.

No comments: